Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join the team at our brand new care home:
Location: Kings Manor, Pavey Run, Ottery St Mary, EX11 1FQ
Full or Part Time Hours - £17.50 per hour
Shift Times: 07:30-14:00 / 14:00-19:45 / 19:30-07:45
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal Registered Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification (RGN/RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Kings Manor is a brand new Care Home development in Ottery, Exeter. Offering state of the art care services and retirement living, Kings Manor will be the latest luxury care service for older people from Maria Mallaband Care Group.
We are now recruiting! If you would be interested in this exciting opportunity to join a brand new dedicated team of care professionals to deliver first class care and support for our residents, apply now.
Interested but want more info? Give our friendly recruitment team a call any time on 0808 1639 199
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG2
Maria Mallaband Care Group