Housekeeper - Brand New Care Home
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Housekeeper to join the brand new team at:
Location: Kings Manor, Pavey Run, Ottery St Mary, EX11 1FQ
40 hours per week - £10.00 per hour
Shift Time: 08:00am-04:00pm
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a team maintaining a clean and safe environment for all Residents and staff. Applicants must be motivated, have good communication skills and be a team player.
Our ideal Housekeeper will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Experience in the care sector is desirable but not essential.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Kings Manor is a brand new Care Home development in Ottery, Exeter. Offering state of the art care services and retirement living, Kings Manor will be the latest luxury care service for older people from Maria Mallaband Care Group.
We are now recruiting! If you would be interested in this exciting opportunity to join a brand new dedicated team of care professionals to deliver first class care and support for our residents, apply now.
Interested but want more info? Give our friendly recruitment team a call any time on 0808 1639199
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG1
Maria Mallaband Care Group