HR On-Boarding Advisor
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR and On-boarding Advisor to join our HR team.
Location: Yorkshire (Regional)
Up to £24,000 PA depending on experience + Company Car Allowance or Company Car
As an HR On-boarding Advisor at Maria Mallaband Care Group, you will be our local expert on all things on-boarding. Once our recruitment team have found applications, you will work with our homes, offering support with conducting interviews, pre-employment checks, and offering support once the candidate starts with us to ensure a successful start to that person’s Career with MMCG
This role would suit someone looking to make the step from an HR, recruitment or compliance support role, who is happy to travel across an area that covers from Northumberland to Nottinghamshire, and looking for a more operational & hands on role.
You will provide on-going support to within your region to:
- Support with conducting interviews with volume recruitment drives and coach our hiring managers
- Troubleshoot with homes, completing/supporting with vetting checks in line with regulatory requirements
- Offering training & support to new and existing staff members regarding all things interviewing & vetting
- Work with the HR Manager for the patch to support with the induction and professional development for new starters/stakeholders
- Monitor on-boarding success within the region, and produce Management Information reports to highlight success/areas to improve
- Support with ad-hoc HR generalist work, including employee relations and employee engagement
Our ideal HR On-boarding Advisor will have the following skills and values:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- To be able to manage given projects and workload and in a way that can adapt to business requirement
- Ideally hold relevant experience within a HR, recruitment, or compliance environment
- CIPD qualified or wanting to work towards
- Committed on-going development
- Have a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent IT skills
- You will hold a full valid driving license as travel is essential
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan after one years’ service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Exclusive discounts and offers
- Pension plan
- Long service rewards
- Annual staff recognition ‘MMCG Care Awards’
Maria Mallaband Care Group is one of the UK’s most established care providers. With over 80 homes nationwide, we are committed to providing the highest levels of care for our residents. To do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care in our homes.
MMCG are committed to providing on-going training and development for all employees to continually update their skills. All members of staff take part in a comprehensive induction programme and attend relevant courses.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 1639199.
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG5
Maria Mallaband Care Group