Group Management Accountant - Interim
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Group Management Accountant to join the team at Maria Mallaband Care Group's Head Office:
Location: Westcourt, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DB
40 hours pw
As an interim consultant, we will negotiate a day rate - please call 0113 819 2122 to discuss further or apply
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Group Management Accountant will be responsible for balance sheet reconciliations, reconciliation of intercompany accounts, preparation of multiple entity management accounts including variance analyses, and maintenance of company fixed asset registers, and other tasks.
Our ideal Group Management Accountant will have the following skills and values:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
- Be able to produce reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 163 9199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG5
Maria Mallaband Care Group