Assistant Care Home Administrator
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Home Administrator to join the team at:
Location: Coplands Care Centre, 1 Copland Avenue, Wembley, HA0 2EN
Assistant Administrator 37.5 hours - £11 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Administrator and Management team within the Home, and will liaise regularly with Head Office staff and Regional Support staff.
The duties of an Assistant Administrator are varied and may include: dealing with everything from resident and family queries, liaising with multi-disciplinary and regulatory teams, weekly Head Office reporting, recruitment, co-ordination of Management diaries and visitor show-rounds.
Our ideal Home Administrator will have the following skills and values:
- Confident basic IT skills (the role involves regular use of Outlook and Excel)
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A friendly and empathetic approach.
- Flexible and adaptable nature.
- Knowledge of payroll processes is desirable but not essential.
- Experience within a care setting is desirable but not essential.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 0808 1639199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG1
Maria Mallaband Care Group