Administrator / Receptionist - Maternity Cover
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrator/Receptionist, to join our head office team at:
Location: Westcourt, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DB
Maternity cover (up to 12 months with possibility to become perm), 40 hours pw, 9am - 5pm
Joining us as an administrator/receptionist, you will report to the PA to the Chairman and CEO, and be part of our "front of house" team, supporting our group. As a luxury care provider, we are looking for somebody who can support our business & board of directors to meet & greet our guests, leaving "that first positive impression" regardless if it is a smile in person or positivity on the phone or email. Our role doesn’t just stop there; our team is responsible for supporting the business in many other ways including managing reports, managing our office supplies, running our switch board, supporting with our marketing team, and being one of our biggest brand ambassadors across the group, making our role varied and a highly valued team.
No day is the same for our front of house team; you could be making arrangements for our board, arranging a board level meeting, arranging group wide communications to 5000+ staff, manning our switch board, or updating records. As a result, we are looking for somebody who can juggle multiple tasks with a positive “can do” attitude in whatever you are doing.
Main Duties include but aren't limited to:
- Greet all staff and visitors entering the office
- Deal with telephone calls, messages and admin emails
- Extensive use of systems e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel
- Open and distribute post
- Frank outgoing post in a timely manner
- Order stationary for Head Office and our Care Homes
- Book meeting rooms and organise buffet facilities for staff and visitors
- Ensure office facilities are fully stocked at all times
- Assist PA and other departments with administrative tasks
Our ideal Administrator / Receptionist will have the following skills and values:
- Smart personal appearance
- Highly professional manner with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Friendly, approachable in nature with excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Salary: £18,000pa Subject to experience.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 40
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on 0808 163 9199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG5
Maria Mallaband Care Group